Award Winning Services
Why Choose Our Online Therapy Services
Led by senior public health management professional and occupational therapist with over 15 years of experience. We have a team of highly qualified and dedicated therapists trained in telepractice providing therapies in English and Indian languages
We follow Evidence Based Practice and uses a multidisciplinary approach to intervention which ensures the best possible outcome
We provide high quality therapy which is easily accessible from the comfort of your home. Our online therapy breaks geographical barriers and is as effective as on-site therapy.
- Receptive language skills - Expressive language skills - Pragmatics - Articulation and Phonology (speech clarity) - Early Literacy - Voice - Resonance - Fluency (stammering or cluttering)
- Cognitive skills – remembering letters, shapes and sequences - Fine motor skills – finger dexterity, wrist and forearm control, and hand strength - Gross motor skills – balance and body coordination - Self-care tasks – dressing, bathing and self-feeding
- Assessment of the child’s current skills and difficulties - Setting goals and objectives - Designing and implementing a program that teaches the ‘target’ skill - Measuring the ‘target’ skill while the program is implemented - Evaluating the program is bringing in change to the target skill
- Helps the parents in developing an understanding of the kid’s mental and physical chaos - Helps parents with hacks and tricks to deal with the difficult situations of parenting a neurotypical kid. - Adds positivity to your parenting style by showing you the right ways to weave a productive environmental structure.
- Identifying children presenting with developmental difficulties - Determining your child’s special needs - Designing individual education plans - Implementing periodic screening programs - Monitoring progress over time
- Age-Based Customisation: Based On Your Child's Age - Assessment Based Customisation : - Will create a developmental profile for your child. - Resource kit curation by experts to develop and enhance your child's skill set. - Training on the use of those tools for maximum results by trained clinicians/therapists.
100% Confidentiality Assured
How is online therapy done ?
During pre scheduled sessions, the designated therapist interacts with our clients via a video conferencing platform.
Comprehensive assessment is done using questionnaires, observation and standardised tools.
Individualized goals are prepared based on the assessment.
Digital resources relevant to the goals are provided from our extensive collection ,which helps in additional practice of skills at home to ensure carry over of the skills.
Frequent counselling of parent/client is done to ensure better prognosis
– Persistent sadness
– Changes in eating habits.
– Withdrawing from or avoiding social interactions
– Inability to bear weight on legs and stand up
– Hurting oneself or talking about hurting oneself
– Difficulty concentrating.
– Outbursts or extreme irritability
– Changes in academic performance.
– Out-of-control behaviour that can be harmful
– Avoiding or missing school.-
– Early intervention helps toward meeting developmental milestones
– Curating individualised customized home plans for children
– Plan activities to develop cognitive and motor skills
– Help children develop new skills and ways to learn
– Build creative thinking patterns, problem solving and healthy behavioural habits